Sponser

Monday, December 6, 2010

Reese Witherspoon: I’m still learning about love

Reese Witherspoon: I’m still learning about love

Reese Witherspoon says that she follows her instincts when it comes to choosing the right man.
The blonde-haired American actress is currently dating Hollywood agent Jim Toth. She previously romanced film star Jake Gyllenhaal and was married to actor Ryan Phillippe.
She is currently starring in a new film called How Do You Know, about a woman called Lisa who is trapped in a ridiculous love triangle.
However, 34-year-old Reese admits that she still feels too young to know everything about love.
"I'm old enough to know that I don't know anything about love or relationships," she told ET Online. "I just try to go with my instincts and advise other people to do the same."
The actress, who was recently honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, also revealed that she looks to her friends to guide her about men if she is ever confused.
When she is unsure of how a current love compares to an old flame, she relies on those closest to her to judge how happy she seems in comparison to previous relationships.
"My friends are a barometer for my relationships," she added. "I kind of look at them to reflect to me how I seem."
Musicrooms