Sponser

Monday, December 6, 2010

Khloe Kardashian Talks Losing Virginity at Age 14

Khloe Kardashian Talks Losing Virginity at Age 14

Kim Kardashian and sister Khloe sandwich in big sis Kourtney as they chat with the ladies of The View on an episode airing on Monday (November 29).
The famous family chatted about their new book, Kardashian Konfidential, on the show, and Khloe shared some very personal details about losing her virginity to an older guy.
“He was only I think, 18, but from 14 to 18 now looking back, I think that’s not a normal thing,” Khloe said. “I feel like I was almost conned – well, not conned, but persuaded – because he was older and I felt I wouldn’t be accepted or cool or whatever.

Related posts:
  1. Khloe Kardashian Lost Virginity At 14
  2. Khloe Kardashian Talks Pregnancy Possibility
  3. Khloe Kardashian reveals why she is scared to get pregnant
  4. Khloe Kardashian Hubby Settles Car Crash Lawsuit
  5. Khloe Kardashian: We Want to “Take Over the World”


Read more: http://www.gnepse.com/khloe-kardashian-talks-losing-virginity-at-age-14/#ixzz17M4Dilqa