Sponser

Monday, December 6, 2010

Justin Bieber: Screaming fans make my day

Justin Bieber: Screaming fans make my day

Justin Bieber has revealed his fans make his “day brighter”.
The 16-year-old pop sensation has attracted followers from all over the world since he first set the charts alight. Although many celebrities find it difficult to live in the public spotlight and deal with fame, Justin insists he loves every minute of it.
The singer still can’t believe so many fans travel long distances or wait hours to catch a glimpse of him and he has revealed their devotion never fails to boost his spirits.
“It’s kind of crazy that my fans get up so early to see me and they are out there screaming. I would like to thank them for waiting in the cold,” Justin said during an interview on British television show Daybreak. “My fans definitely make my day brighter.
“The first time it really happened was when I was at MuchMusic in Canada, there were thousands of girls outside and it was crazy. I wasn’t frightened, I thought it was awesome.”
Justin went on to reveal he would love to be handcuffed to Beyoncé Knowles for day, before insisting he hasn’t always been a hit with the opposite sex. When asked if a girl has ever rejected his advances he replied, “Yes, a girl has turned me down. What was her name? I don’t remember.”
The heartthrob also discussed his new record and his love of touring. Justin says performing live for his fans is the best thing about being a singer and he loves being on stage.
“I am really excited about my new album because I was able to express myself. It’s acoustic and it’s really intimate with the fans,” he explained. “My voice is definitely changing, I can feel it, but I have a really great vocal coach and she helps me with everything. It’s not going to suddenly drop, or anything.
“I love touring and seeing my fans, I love performing. I love the energy and being able to sing for my fans.”
Musicrooms

Related Articles


  • Nicola Roberts signs solo record deal




  • Mark Ronson loves show tunes




  • Josh Duhamel ‘sorry’ for being kicked off plane




  • Olivia Wilde and Jeff Bridges attend UK Tron: Legacy Premiere




  • Katy Perry: Lock up your boyfriends




  • Britney Spears – Feliz Cumpleaños




  • Kirsten Dunst Talks Unique Experience of Making Spider-Man




  • Kylie Minogue Almost Back To Pre-Cancer Best




  • Mariah Carey Welcomes Christmas At Disney’s Magic Kingdom




  • Willow Smith Whips Up Holiday Cheer